Wednesday, February 27, 2013

{MFTWSC113} My Favorite Peep


Time for another amazing sketch from MY FAVORITE THINGS! I've used PI: One of my Favorite Peeps, coloured her with copics and paper-piecing that dress. She is adhered the a circle STAX 1 and 2 panel. I added the sentiment using the small dies from those two sets and Mini Doily Circles. I added some Hemp cord and brown brads.


I stamped the sentiments in Black Licorice ink. I added a little border in Hot Fudge CS using the Faux Crochet Border


Here is the lil treat basket I made to accompany the card. I used the new Trapezoid Treat Box and Woven Basket die-namic.



For more inspiration and challenge details, see the MFT blog


3 comments:

Karon said...

Love this card. The DP paper is gorgeous

zehra said...

gorgeous card, love your shadowing wiht paper piecing

wendy said...

this is adorable Jenny